DISCLAIMER Mp3vibeztv do not claim ownership of any of the Songs that we upload or post, and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! If You Feel Your Rights Are Being Infringed Upon,Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: September 15, 2017.
For the academic year 2018-2019, Gifu University is offering scholarships for privately financed international students. Scholarships are open to students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial: ¥100,000 (U) and ¥140,000 (G)
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation: ¥100,000
- Mitsubishi Corporation: ¥100,000 (U) and ¥150,000 (G)
- Sagawa International Scholarship Foundation: ¥100,000
- The Korean Scholarship Foundation: ¥25,000(U), ¥40,000(M) and ¥70,000(D)
- Docomo International Student: ¥120,000 (M)
- Gifu University Scholarship: ¥30,000
- Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation: ¥150,000 (G)
Scholarship can be taken in: Japan
How to Apply: Those who want to apply for Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates must accept the endorsement from their supervisor, and submit “2018-2019 Gifu University Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates Application Form” to the office for faculty or graduate school or center they belong to at this time
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.